Home Care (Non-Skilled)
Choosing a caregiver to assist you or a parent, child or other loved one is no small decision. Where do you turn, and what kind of caregiver do you need?
• We Can Help
• When you call our company, one of our professionals will visit your home. To welcome you with a complimentary comprehensive assessment, that will determine needs.
The following is just a partial list of our services which can be customized to the specific needs of you or your loved one:
- Personal Care Services
- Bathing and Grooming
- Oral Hygiene
- Mobility and Ambulation
- Transferring and Positioning
- Companion Care Services
- Toileting and Incontinence Care
- Companionship and Conversation
- Activity Planning and Participation
- Light Housekeeping
- Free RN case manager at site
- 24-hour home care
- Hourly Care Dementia & Alzheimer’s
Our Care Reduces Hospital Readmissions
Falls are a leading cause of hospitalizations and subsequent admissions to a nursing home. In all instances, our clients are assessed for potential risks of falls, and necessary preventative precautions are taken and implemented.
In-Home Respite Care
Many family members take pride in the care they provide for their loved ones, but the physical, mental and emotional demands can be overwhelming at times. Care giving is a difficult job and few people can manage it alone. Assistance is essential for your health and saving your strength can be extremely important for the well-being of your loved ones.
Whether it’s for a few hours or that well deserved vacation, respite care can provide a break from the day to day routine of care giving. While you’re away you can count on our team of care givers to offer assistance to your loved ones, while offering the support and relief you need.
Why Choose Our Company?
- We strive in providing dignity and compassion to all our patients and families
- All care is supervised by nurses
- High standards and consistent oversight exceeding state requirements
- Care is focused on safety, fall prevention and risk reduction
- Extensive caregiver training instruction methods
- Individualized Assessment and Care Planning
- Contingency planning for emergencies
- Wide range of fully-customizable services to meet the unique and specific needs of client
Our professionals are very flexible and will partner with you to determine the best schedule for you. Curious to see how we can help you find the rest and relaxation you need? Contact us today!